Why You Need Air Duct Cleaning?
Having a safe, secure and healthy living environment is important for you and your family. While you may work hard to keep your home clean and free of bacteria and germs, other dangers may lurk in your home that you aren’t aware of. Bacteria, mold and other harmful contaminants can hide in your heating and ventilation and cooling (HVAC) system. The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) states that indoor air has been found to be up to 70 percent more polluted than outdoor air. Failure to regularly clean and maintain your HVAC system can lead to an increase in health complications. Fresh Air Duct Cleaning has the know-how to keep you and your family healthy and safe every day!
Get an estimate today so you can start feeling more comfortable tomorrow! [link_button href=”http://www.cslclimatecontrol.com/contact/estimate/” ]Free Estimate[/link_button]
- Powerful duct cleaning equipment for all duct types.
- Improves HVAC system efficiency and may reduce energy costs.
- Remove years of accumulated dirt, debris and allergens.
- Professional, trained, background checked technicians
Why is this so important?
- Children are more likely than adults to be effected by poor indoor air quality (Dept. of Consumer Affairs)
- The average six room house collects 40 pounds of dust a year (Discover Magazine)
- Air ducts contain more germs than a chicken coop (American Lung Association)
- Most filters are less 50 percent efficient in stopping dirt, dust, pollen, etc. passing through it.
- As much as 50 percent of all allergies are either caused or aggravated by indoor air pollution. Mold remediation and air duct cleaning can help eliminate the causes of allergies (American College of Allergists).